Updated 8th November 2020
1. NO Students or teachers will be permitted to attend classes if showing any symptoms of covid-19, have cough & cold symptoms or if have been in contact with a known person who has tested positive.
2. Some classes will finish 5 minutes early to assist in traffic flow and to sanitise the studio. ·
LILYDALE STUDIO: A teacher or assistant will be at the door at the bottom of the steps to make sure all younger students are safely dropped off and picked up. Please be punctual. ·
RINGWOOD STUDENTS: will enter through the foyer and exit in the carpark.
3. No parents are permitted to wait in the foyer while there are restrictions on numbers. Tiny tots and fairytale classes may have 1 parent wait in the foyer or in studio (fairytale class only) and there will be no exemptions until restrictions have lifted. This is the only age group I am currently able to offer this to.
4. All students’ hands will be sanitised on entry and exit.
5. Safe distancing will be adhered to.
6. Where possible can all students please change before arriving at class and go to the toilet at home to assist in minimising contact. ·
LILYDALE STUDIO: If this is not possible studio 1 at Lilydale has been marked for social distancing and this where you must change – not toilets. ·
RINGWOOD STUDIO: Students will need to change in the side room.
7. Staff will disinfect ballet barres, doorknobs and other high-touch surfaces throughout the foyer and studio and toilet if used between classes.
8. All students are asked to bring water bottles full as the kitchen will not be available to fill water bottles.
9. Paper towel now replaces hand towels in all bathrooms
10. All dance bags will be kept in studios to avoid overcrowding in the foyer.
11. All teachers will have done the Infection Control Training – covid-19
Persons whose professions require clear enunciation or visibility of
their mouth. This includes teaching or live broadcasting.
12. Children and people aged 12 years and older should wear a face mask.
13. Teachers, while teaching in the studio only, will remove their masks under the following provision as set by DHHS:
Exceptions for not wearing a face mask
Lawful excuses or exceptions for not wearing a face mask
A face mask is not required in some circumstances including: